To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow up process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms and deadlines mentioned.
Guidelines for the abstract structure
- The maximum word limit for the abstract is 250 words.
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully.
- Your submission should be submitted in English.
- We encourage you to send informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
Deadline for the Abstract submission
- Please submit your abstract before 21st February 2019.
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to be eligible for Early Bird rates to reserve your seats for the conference
Steps to follow for your abstract submission
Once you prepared your abstract according to the above guidelines,
- Submit your abstract to ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- After submission you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within three working days.
About the reviewing process
- Your abstract will undergo a double blind peer review by the international scientific committee within two to three weeks after its receipt.
- Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author within two weeks of submission
- The Conference Chair serves as the head of the scientific committee and will the final decision on abstracts.
- Acceptance or rejections of the paper will be sent to you with reviewer comments.
- If revision is required, the revised abstract must be sent back within a week
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the 2nd International Conference on Future of Education 2019
Other important dates
- Early bird registration deadline: 21st March 2019
- Regular payment deadline for all presenters: 22nd April 2019
- Full paper submission: 6th July 2019
Important information for the co – authors
- Please note a single registration permits only one person to attend the conference
- If the co-authors would like to attend the conference their registration and payment is required to be made independently.
- However they will be given a discount of 15% from the Non Presenter’s (Listener’s) registration fee.
- Certificate will be issued for the co – authors upon their registration/payment for the conference.
- Please make prior communications with the organizing committee regards to this matter to enjoy the benefit of the discount.
Communications from the International Conference on Future of Education 2018
Please set your spam filter to accept messages from “@futureofedu.co” and “@tiikmedu.com”. Contact the main conference coordinator at email@example.com in case you do not receive an acknowledgment/follow-up email from the conference secretariat after sending in your abstract, registrations or inquiry within 48 hours. Please check your spam/junk folder in prior to making inquiries regarding your concern.
We will send you regular updates regarding the conference development. Please go through the said updates and plan your schedule well ahead of time. Make sure to provide your mobile phone number in your registration form along with your abstract, this will enable our team to contact you if you should have any issues regarding your abstract or registration.